This stunning beach is accessible through the Sydney Harbour National Park. Hidden away from the hustle and bustle, Collins Beach is the perfect spot to spend the day with the family, enjoy a romantic picnic for two, or gather your friends and hang out on your inflatables!
If the weather has been particularly wet and rainy, you will find a beautiful waterfall at the back end of the beach! The beach is perfect for little ones wanting to splash about in the water or collect some beautiful shells, while the older ones can take their sense of adventure to the jump rock! And if you’re particularly lucky, you might even spot some Little Penguins!
ACCESS: This beach is accessible from two ends – at the end of Stuart St there is a walking track which will take you down. Alternatively, drive towards North Head and take the turn off at Collins Beach Rd, and take the Collins Flat Track from there.
PARKING: 2-hour free street parking
- Jump rock
- Beautiful clear water, shallow for a long way out
- In the summer, an ice cream boat comes by!
- Shady areas under the rocks
- Perfect for swimming around on an inflatable
- Popular for parties & large gatherings
- Parking can be hard to find
- I don’t have much to complain about this beach…it’s simply perfect!