- Tess Butler of Flourishing Heart Ministries is creator and presenter of Dream Shop.
- Flourishing Heart Ministries ABN: 36 306 456 105
- Due to preparation and printing costs, a non-refundable portion of $10 covers unforeseeable cancellations.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to workshop will forfeit all payments due to catering and printing costs.
- Participants agree to adhere to government restrictions regarding COVID-19, and the local social distancing, sanitisation and building considerations (including non-smoking on premises and surroundings).
- Personal details are collected for the purposes of the workshop only and will not be shared as a marketing device. However, due to COVID-19 requirements, personal details and temperature will be required by the venue. Failure to comply with this will mean non-entry to the venue.
- Personal items and valuables are the responsibility of the participant
- Participants must exercise duty of care with other people, furniture and surroundings in the workshop.
- Participants responsibility to inform of any food allergies or dietary requirements.
- Any persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult and paid participant.
- Only paid and pre-registered people can attend the workshop.
Who is this for
- Workshop is designed for all starting out on their dreaming journey, and any level of creativity.
- Participants will receive a Dream Pack, including Dream Pages & Prompts, writing paper and pen.
- Inspiring tips on how to creatively map out your dreams
- Snacks will be provided.
What do I bring
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own markers and pencils, with the exception of permanent markers or anything that may damage workshop tables.